Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is owned by CYJ Enterprises LLC.
By viewing this website or anything made available on or through this website, including but not limited to all PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OPT-IN GIFTS, E-BOOKS, VIDEOS, WEBINARS, BLOG POSTS, E-NEWSLETTERS, CONSULTATIONS, E-MAILS, SOCIAL MEDIA AND/OR OTHER COMMUNICATION (collectively referred to as “Website”), you are agreeing to accept all parts of this Disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the Disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not access or use this Website.
This website is owned and operated by CYJ Enterprises LLC, a Georgia company. You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website. Use of this website is at your own risk. We host our site on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, we make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety or your individual use of the website. The Terms and Conditions contained on this page is subject to change at any time.
Intellectual Property Notice
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks, and service marks are owned by and property of CYJ Enterprises LLC, or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
You may NOT use our intellectual property in any way, which includes republishing any text, image, design or other property on another website, or posting a quote or image from our site to any third-party website including social media. We have spent lots of time and money building the intellectual property located on this site and in order to maintain the integrity of it, we cannot allow any third-party use.
We maintain a right to republish any submission in whole or in part as reasonably necessary in the course of our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to communications that are potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
You aim to accurately represent the information provided to us on or through our Website. You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using our Website and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions, and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this Website, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from our Website to your life, family or business.
The role of this Website is to support and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment, and follow-through. We cannot predict and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this Website.
Coaching is not professional mental health care or medical care. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counselor. Coaching may augment your therapy, but the work of coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed.
In that spirit, by purchasing coaching services from chakayjackson.com, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
· I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my chakayjackson.com are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
· I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Chaka Y. Jackson is not licensed by the State of Georgia or any other state.
· I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
· I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
· I understand that all comments and ideas offered by chakayjackson.com are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
· I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, chakayjackson.com is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success.
· I understand that chakayjackson.com will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken, and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.
· I understand that the use of technology is not always secure, and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
· I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge chakayjackson.com, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by chakayjackson.com as a result of the advice given by chakayjackson.com or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement including as a result of any consequences incurred from technological failures such as a payment processor error(s) or system failure(s).
· I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement, or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
This site may use affiliate links to sell certain products or services. We disclaim any and all liability as a result of your purchase through one of these links. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you when and where we have placed affiliate links in addition to this disclaimer located in these Terms & Conditions. You accept express liability for any and all consequences or benefits of clicking the affiliate links contained on this website or related communications.
If at any time we feel you have violated these Terms and Conditions, then we shall immediately terminate your use of our website and any related communications as we deem appropriate. It is within our sole discretion to allow any user’s access of our website, and we may revoke this access at any time without notice, and if necessary, block your IP address from further visits to our site(s).
Refunds & Payment Collection
We take your investment seriously, and we would appreciate if you took our investment of time and resources into your success seriously too.
Due to the nature of the services and/or products provided, all fees are non-refundable. CYJ Enterprises reserves the right to charge 1.5% interest per day upon any outstanding sum left unpaid on or after 14 calendar days from due date.
$100 due March 1
$101.50 due March 15
$103.03 due March 16
Sent to Collections April 15
After 30 days of outstanding payment, CYJ Enterprises LLC reserves the right to send you to collections, upon which you will owe the total amount of any outstanding payments plus any collection costs including reasonable attorney’s fees
Law and Jurisdiction
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Terms and Conditions of Use.